Saturday, February 9, 2019

Goals

I’ve talked about the website that sends me daily health challenges. Today’s challenge was to imagine a goal and how it will feel to accomplish it with all your senses. Since I’m on this fitness quest, you might think that is my main goal but the getting fitter, healthier and more energetic are all really a means to the end goal...or make that goals. There are three, turn my house back into a home with some fix up and remodeling, start riding and working with my horses again and get back to work, I’m an artist and I’ve been on a long hiatus. I’m a day dreamer so I’ve actually already done this challenge with all three. By the end of this year, I hope I’m experiencing all three with all of my senses in reality. 
Yesterday with Josh, we did intervals. It wasn’t easy but it evidently did some good because I’m really feeling it today. Still my energy is rising and my mood with it. I’m hoping to accomplish a lot today. Hope you all are having a great day, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...