Monday, November 5, 2018

Day 154 and Day 13 on Keto

I wasn’t going to post today because it’s been kind of a blaaa day but I had to share one bit of news, I’ve lost 2 more inches in my waist! That’s a total of 3.5 inches that have disappeared from my waist since I started measuring a week ago. And, after nearly two weeks on the diet, I’ve lost close to 10 pounds. True, Steve and I both were up a few pounds this morning but I assured him that is common after a big workout like we got hiking Sunday. After checking my app, it looks like we did over five miles. It sure showed me that I’m a long ways from my fitness goals but still, Steve told me he was proud of me for pushing through after muscle exhaustion set in (on that last very long climb.) wish he could have been proud of me for not complaining constantly during the thirty minutes it took to do that last mile. Lol


Correction, it was just five days ago that I measured for the first time. I’ve lost: 3.5 inches off my waistline, 1.5 inches off my hips and 1.5 inches off my stomach (I measure the biggest part that sticks out.) Also four pounds...give or take. Yay!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...