Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Day 127

I hate being a whiner but I don’t feel at all well today. I was up most of the night again with the back ache again and I’m still hurting today. All of my new, healthy habits have fallen by the wayside along with any efforts towards cleaning out of the clutter. I’m beginning to suspect this isn’t a muscular problem and perhaps the beginning of a kidney infection. I feel totally wiped out and I hurt all over. I just made an appointment for Steve’s six month doctors check up and was thinking maybe I should make one for myself. I always think though that by the time any test come back, I’ll already be over it. Thank goodness dinner is already done. I think I’ll go take some aspirin and lie down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...