Tuesday, January 22, 2019

This will probably not be my usual long winded spiel. I have a very busy day and my first appointment is at 10:00. That might not seem so difficult to make but I still need to feed my horses and break the ice in the water trough. I still think it’s a bit cool at 22 degrees for me to walk Bodie. That will save me time but won’t make the dog happy. But I think this busy day will be good for me. I will admit to a cold weather vice, when our temps finally drop to the cold weather norm(we have been spoiled by several weeks of abnormally warm January weather), I want to burrow in. I like burying myself under cozy blankets and a couple of cats and the dog and bask in the warmth of the TV while watching Home Town. Home Town is my new favorite show where a Mississippi couple renovate the older houses in their home town. When you are being lazy, it’s nice to watch others accomplishing a lot. Besides, they give me lots of ideas for the renovation of our house. It would be great if I was actually getting some of the work done already but planning is important too. I’ve come up with some great ideas that I think will make us even happier with the results. I’m excited to start sharing them with you and hopefully will in the next few months. Now, I’d better get to the horses and feed them some nice belly warming hay on this frigid morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...