Friday, January 11, 2019

First Session

First workout with the personal trainer yesterday. I learned not to say, “Nah!” When asked if the weight is too heavy. Lol I lived through it, not too sore and looking forward to another session this morning. It’s not easy but I know the results will be worth it. 

Yesterday, we did squats, step ups with weights and curls at the top, planks, dead carries and rope waves. First set was easy but I did too well because he increased all weights and longer planks. Second set was harder because of this. The third and final set tested me and I actually got queasy at the end. Josh made me feel better, telling me that he’d actually had people throw up first time out. I just hope I don’t have a repeat today. Right now, I’m feeling pretty darn good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...