Monday, May 30, 2022

November 27, 2021

Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more today. I’ve been sorting closets and laundry. I’m changing out summer and winter clothes and packing up stuff for KARM. I will work in spurts and then lie down. I was told at the urologist (the one who did the emergency surgery) that, until the stint is out in Feb. , I will have pain and bleeding with movement. I’ve had that today but I just don’t know how far to push it. I’m resting right now but I know I need to move as much as possible. I guess what I’m asking is do you think I’m doing too much? It’s so hard to know what’s normal. I know I have restrictions: I can’t lift hardly anything for three more weeks, after that, it’s under 20 pounds until Feb., no exercise other than some walking. I’m just so bad at sorting out between lying around and doing too much. I’m a terrible patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...