Wednesday, January 9, 2019

A New Year

This is DAY ONE!....make that DAY NINE of 2019!


I’m doing a restart on my year of living purposefully. I lost count on my previous year every time I got interrupted. I’m certainly not dismissing last year or the months I pursued this goal. I wasn’t always successful but how many successes I did have! I’ve learned so much and made incredible progress. One of the main changes I’ve noticed was really realized yesterday. When I was filling out the questionnaire that preceded my evaluation at the gym yesterday, one question was how hopeful I was that I could achieve my fitness and health goals. I put 100%. When I was telling Steve about this, he said, “That would have been a much different answer a year ago.” I agreed that I probably wouldn’t have checked a 3 or 4 on that 1-10 scale. When I say that this 30+ pounds I’ve lost makes me feel so much better, I’m not just talking about physically. My emotional and mental clarity and mood have improved so much...even though I still can’t remember anyone’s name. Lol

So, with appreciation for how far I’ve come in the last six months, I’m doing a restart of The Year of Living Purposefully. That year is 2019 so let’s make this DAY NINE! I’m super excited for what’s ahead and I will be journaling as both the year and I move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...