Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Day 119

Yesterday was a backache day and last night was a sleepless night. I finally fell asleep around 3AM. I hope I can get a lot done today because I’ll be helping with hay tomorrow and Thursday, I have an outing with friends. I’ve been frustrated for over a week now because I have made a lot more progress than I’ve made in a long while but at the same time, my progress keeps being interrupted by muscle spasms in my back. It starts off with just pain but soon my muscles are so tight that I can barely walk and bending is impossible. The pain gets much worse also and extends into my hips and legs especially on my right side. I’m not complaining because this is a minor ailment compared to many but it does frustrate me because it slows me down so much. Even though I’m off to a slow late start today, I’m hoping for a pain free, productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...