Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Day 01

I’m off to a slower start than I wanted. I definitely need to improve my sleep. I’ve had a difficult time falling and staying asleep since that fall I took a month ago. I twisted my back and that exacerbated pain I already had. I’m going to try a hot shower before bed tonight and a couple of Tylenol. Hoping that helps me to sleep a blissful seven hours and wake up excited about all of the possibilities in a new day. 

I may be just starting to buzz today but I’m excited about my first training session at Anytime Fitness this afternoon. I realize that, me falling back to sleep at 5 AM and getting such a late start combined with a day interrupting gym visit is doing nothing to help my desire to work on the house and work with my horses or even getting Bubs back to the vet for a check up finally. My life will be thrown off kilter for awhile as I adjust to this new addition. But let’s be honest, exactly how much was I accomplishing before? I honestly think I will be getting far more done in all areas of my life as exercise becomes a habit and I gain energy and drive. 


One small note, Justin and I discussed nutrition yesterday. He’s very supportive of the Keto diet I’m on. He asked about my coffee habits. He suggested I drink water instead with, and before, breakfast in the morning and save my coffee for later in the day. He also suggested using coconut oil and cinnamon in my coffee instead of the butter in bombproof coffee. I tried it today and the smell is heavenly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...