Monday, September 10, 2018

Day 125

I know I’ve been silent for the last week. I’m usually so loquacious that a week mute must be a record but I have been very busy. 


I see my therapist, Tamela, today. A month ago she gave me an assignment, to accomplish one of my goals. I’ve accomplished a lot this past week by decluttering my home and my life. I haven’t achieved either goal I wanted to this month but I have cleared the pathway. Why it’s taken me this long to realize that I needed to do this before anything else, I don’t know. I did realize that I was overwhelmed and felt paralyzed by the clutter. They say you can’t see the forest for the trees. I somehow felt that my purpose was not to see either but to see beyond that tangle of woods and it feels like I’ve done a clear cut this week. As usual, the week was not without struggles. I’ve been eating a terrible diet and I haven’t exercised once but I have been very active. Still, despite my stumbles, I’m putting this week in the win column. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...