Sunday, July 22, 2018

Day 76

Back on track, I had a protein shake made with kefir and frozen cherries with a small banana and a few walnuts for breakfast. The protein mix I’m using has lots of probiotics. So, with the kefir and yogurt, I should have my tummy and digestive system back on track soon. I haven’t been eating much lately. That can be both a good and bad thing. Since it is Sunday and Steve finally has a day off from work, I fixed a larger lunch and better for me than my usual, catch what I can and what’s easiest. We just finished a meal of roasted chicken, potatoes and carrots with sliced cucumber on the side. We had fresh peaches for dessert. It was a nutritious and satisfying meal. I haven’t done a restart on my dancing workout yet but I did take Bodie for a long walk last night which he and I both enjoyed. I’m headed in the right direction. I even showed a slight weight loss after a week when I thought I did nothing right. I’m hoping, if I do everything right in the coming week, I will be rewarded with progress by next Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...