Friday, June 22, 2018

Exercise!


Well, I finally did it! Turned VEVO to something called Wake The Rock Up! and I danced. I worked in squats, lunges and stretches but mainly I just kept moving for 10 minutes. That may not sound like much but I don’t want to overdo. Tomorrow, I’ll try my best to do this right after my water first thing in the morning because I think it really will wake me the rock up. Lol I’ll do 10 minutes for three or four days and then, I’ll start adding on five minutes at a time as I feel ready. Wow, it’s nice to feel my muscles warm and ready for a challenge. I think I’ll head to the Amish market after lunch. I have so much I need to do but I also need to replenish our vegetables especially after I dropped my peppers and cucumbers last night and lost two thirds of them. I was ready to pick them up and wash them but Steve said, the cats and dog walk on that floor with their nasty little litter covered feet, you’re not going to eat those washed or not. Good thing he was there as the voice of reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...