Friday, June 22, 2018

Day 40


I’m doing well with the drink water first and high protein breakfast challenge but not so great with the exercise first thing in the morning challenge. I’m hoping, once I get whatever has been going on with me physically over the last three weeks sorted out, I will feel like exercising again. I’ve said that eating a healthy diet with lots of vegetables, for the last week, has made a huge difference in how I feel physically and the clarity I have mentally. Exercise is the next puzzle piece. I know what a high exercise can be and I want that again. I don’t know if what I did yesterday was a mistake or not. I dug my scale out of the closet and dusted it off. Even though weight loss is not my main goal, that would be feeling better and having more energy, I hope that dropping pounds will be a nice benefit of healthier living. Heaven knows, I need to lose weight. Sadly, I’m officially in the obese range although I will not share my actual weight until after I lose much of it. Then I’ll lose all humility and brag...you know what they say, it’s not bragging if it’s true. Lol Hopefully, that day will come but for now, I was saddened by what I saw on that scale yesterday, I weigh more than I thought I did. In one way, that’s a tiny bit discouraging knowing I have that much farther to go but it has given me a starting point so I’ll have good reason to do that bragging if I reach my goal weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...