Saturday, June 23, 2018

Day 51


I’m not off to a great start. Actually, I don’t think I can say I’ve really started. I was up most of the night sick and I’m just waking up. I don’t know if I ate something that disagreed with me or if this is all related to how I’ve felt for the last three weeks. I hope I get some answers Monday. So much for exercising first thing but maybe I’ll feel well enough before the day is done. I have the few things I bought at the Amish market to wash and slice. It was slim pickings. I don’t recall ever seeing their offerings so sparse. The only thing they had plenty of was eggplant and even though it’s a favorite, I don’t think eggplant Parmesan is on the acceptable diet foods list. Well, I’m slowly off to try and salvage this day. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...