Thursday, June 28, 2018

Day 56

After a very slow day yesterday, I jumped right back on the exercise bandwagon and did 20 minutes this morning! Yay, me! And it’s good to sweat and not have it be because of hot flashes. πŸ€ͺ
I was having a great conversation with my health advocate, Velma, this morning when AT&T dropped the call. I still have no service. Must be because of the storms we had all morning. Now, I don’t have a scheduled call from her for next week and no new goal. 😫
Haven’t been sleeping at all because of the neuropathy. Between that and the antibiotic my schedule is way off balance. Thought I was getting a new cream for the neuropathy but it turned out to be the same one I bought at the drug store Monday. Only I could do that. πŸ˜•

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...