Saturday, June 30, 2018

Days 57 and 58

Yesterday we had Carry out from Taco Loco for dinner. It would have been worse if Steve had actually picked up what I asked him to but as it was, I had a large chicken burrito and rice. It certainly wasn’t good for my diet because when I weighed this morning, I’d gained back the two pounds I lost and added one! 

So day 58 is off to a discouraging start and the antibiotic made me queasy this morning. I just can’t work out a schedule with it and I still have nine more days. 😕 I am feeling better though, despite the upset stomach. Either the antibiotic is working or whatever was going on for most of June ran its course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...