Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Day 55

Good news, just got my test results and it is not Lyme disease!

Bad news, I still don’t know what’s been going on with me for the past month. It’s like I have a reoccurring flu, low grade fever, aching and stiff joints, dizziness, weakness and fatigue as well as nightly neuropathy that keeps me from sleeping. I’m glad it wasn’t Lyme disease because it is incurable but still I’m discouraged. They told me to keep taking the antibiotic just to see if it knocks this out. If it doesn’t, then I go back to the doc to try and figure out what’s going on.

Even though I didn’t fall asleep until 4am, I feel pretty good today. So maybe this is passing and maybe I can at least make a start on the kitchen deep clean I’ve been trying to get to for weeks. I need to get ahead on these must do tasks I’ve assigned myself so that I can get back to creating. I finished a special order yesterday and it felt good. Maybe I should make the feel good goal my priority instead of my reward?

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...