Sunday, June 24, 2018

Day 52


Yesterday was a complete bust but I’m feeling human again this morning. I’m drinking my water and will soon be shuffling my feet. Yesterday, I’d lost a bit more but this morning, I had a pound gain. I’m not too concerned over that since sickly me asked Steve to pick up Chinese on his way home from work. Chinese food is notorious for raising your weight a pound or two the day after because of its high sodium content. I didn’t eat the rice, I had a small portion of chicken and broccoli and only drank the broth from my won ton soup. Bodie got the won ton dumplings. Then I took some aspirin, which I should have taken earlier, and my fever broke. By bedtime, I was feeling much better. And now, I’m going to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...