Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Day 48

Not feeling my best today but going to try and push through. There are things I have to do, haul water to the horses, keep the neighbors cows out of our hay field and things I need to do which are too numerous to count. I

Hate thinking that one day of feeling marvelous was the fluke. Lol. It’s time to put on my big girl panties and cowgirl up (yes, I do mix metaphors 😁). I’ve drank 24 ounces of water and had my breakfast of, two boiled eggs, celery and whole wheat toast so I’m fueled for the morning. I still need to do ten minutes of exercise but that will wait until after chores or maybe even lunch.  Time to soldier on. Have a great day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...