Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Keeping Track

In the past, I’ve managed my diet and lost weight by keeping a meal diary. In the olden days, lol, I did it with a pencil. Now, I use a great free website, my fitness pal. I’ve talked about it in the past and will again when I start using it again. I realized that I was having a lot of false starts and then I remembered something. When I’ve successfully used this tool to lose weight and eat a healthier diet, I always waited a few weeks as I adjusted my diet and worked to change habits like I’m doing now. This delay gives me a chance to make mistakes, which I’m sure to do at first, and when I do start recording my meals, it’s full steam ahead. So, the food diary is coming but right now, I’m working to adjust my mindset and attitude. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...