Sunday, May 20, 2018

Day 16 or maybe 17?

Which day is this? I’m not really sure. I haven’t felt well for several days and this morning was spent in the ER. We thought I was having heart problems. I started having chest pains while making breakfast. Then, I suddenly broke out in a sweat and my head started spinning. I went down. Thankfully, I was standing beside my bed. Steve rushed me to the hospital and four and a half hours and many tests later, the doctor told me that I had an inflamed chest wall and a severe ear infection. They gave me antibiotics intravenously at the hospital and I will be taking antibiotics and steroids for the next ten days. I will either accomplish a lot over the next week or nothing at all. Lol But I’m hoping I’ll be feeling much better by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...