Monday, May 21, 2018

Day 18

I know that I'm on the road to recovery and if this medicine does what the doc said it would and besides dealing with the infection also kicks these sinus problems to the curb, I will hopefully feel better than I have in a year and a half. So, the future is looking rosier and I have a feeling I will be plowing through my year's "to do" list soon BUT then, there is today. Today, I still feel off. I not only still am dealing with the constant vertigo, my head just feels off. It's like my brain has been replaced with too firmly packed stuffing. I've already rescheduled an appointment I had this afternoon and I'm planning on spending the rest of the day doing as little as possible. I'm thinking my goal will be the doctor's orders: take it easy and drink lots of water....and let these meds do their tricks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...