Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Day 06

Very slow start today but that's okay. I'm actually feeling great. I wasn't expecting to after yesterday. I've been basically day dreaming most of the day. I call it planning and sketching out ideas and it can prove useful for future projects and art work but it's hard to call it anything but day dreaming for all the actual work I get done. I do have plans for the rest of the afternoon. Mainly will be finishing up a few bits and pieces of projects left undone and preparing soup for Steve's lunch for the rest of the week. There will probably be enough left over to freeze for future lunches. It's the one thing I'm pretty much up to snuff on organization, planning and utilization. Rarely do I have to scramble to find something to pack for him and he always has a nice hot, nutritious lunch. Now, I'd better get back at the work before this computer sucks me in and consumes the rest of my time. I do have to say, even though I'm just five days in, I'm feeling much calmer and more balanced. I know that there is so much work ahead of me in all areas of my life but instead of feeling overwhelmed, I'm beginning to feel hopeful, even enthusiastic....and happy. Yes, happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...