Friday, May 4, 2018

Day 02

Well, day one did not go as expected but the good/bad news is, Steve is working tonight. I feel badly for him but if I can keep myself motivated, I may be able to work late myself and get some things done that I have been putting off. I'm hoping for a very productive day.

Here is what I hope to accomplish today (and, if I do finish, there will be photos!):

1) Clean up kitchen mess left over from dinner last night (it was late.)
2) Feed horses/walk dog (I'm dovetailing these two tasks together for now.)
3) Prep Pantry for painting.
4) Finish the stencil in the bathroom.
5) First coat of paint in pantry.
6) Lunch
7) Second coat of paint in pantry.
8) Get Steve off to work, prepare his lunch.
9) Start laundry after Steve showers.
10) prep bathroom for painting and touch up walls with paint.
11) put together shelves for pantry.
12 first coat of paint on bathroom floor.
13) Walk dog/feed horses.
14) Do first coat of decorative paint on bathroom floor.
15) Break (fold laundry?)
16) Last coat of paint on bathroom floor.
17) Sleep

Grand plans, let's see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...