Friday, June 21, 2019

On the Keto Diet Again

Nothing else has been working so I'm trying keto once again. Brad, one of the trainers at the gym, told me that I shouldn't be concerned that the scale refuses to drop (I did go below 170 one day but it went right back up the next and I haven't seen 169 again :( ). He told me that I'm gaining muscle and slimming down and those should be my measure....even though my BMI still has me obese at 29%, I am just one % away from Normal/Healthy. But you know I have to keep those darn lists even though my diet is the only place that the lists actually keep me on track. So, my plate now looks like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...