Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Today I was cleaning out my closet in anticipation of warmer weather. I came across some skirts that have been too tight for years. I know mentally that I’ve lost forty pounds but I don’t think that knowledge has been realized emotionally. When I look at myself in the mirror, I just don’t think I’ve slimmed down that much even though Steve keeps telling me I have. Then I try on something like those skirts that have been uncomfortably tight for a long time and guess what?...they fall off. That’s motivation to keep me going but I do hate I missed the window of opportunity on those skirts. Maybe I can take them up in the waist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...