Sunday, March 31, 2019

My DCM health challenge for today: Plan a healthy snack for tomorrow: Prepare one to take with you, or decide what you will eat.


I did this yesterday. A friend mailed me the diet information she’d been given by a nutritionist. She knew I’d been struggling with transitioning off of the Keto diet. The information helped me to readjust my macros and it also gave suggestions for healthy high protein snacks. So, yesterday, I went to the grocery and the Amish market(which had just opened for the season and offers organic vegetables) and brought home fresh veggies and fruit and the high protein yogurt and cottage cheese to go with them. I think I’m set for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...