Friday, March 22, 2019

March Madness

Yesterday afternoon,I worked out with Josh. It was all arms and by the end, my arms felt like two dead fish. That evening I went to Kim’s yoga class. We did a lot of work from both plank and table pose. That means, my poor exhausted arms were having to support a lot of my weight. Kim asked if we were feeling the workout and stretch in our legs. All I could feel was the pain and trembling in my arms.

Today I woke up sore but most of the pain was from the yoga where we’d really worked our legs. 

This morning, I had another workout with Josh. He’d promised me no arm work today but he wasn’t altogether honest. Our warm up was five minutes of walking carries and rope pulls. Still, the meat of the workout was aerobic, legs and core. So after it ended, I decided to get in some time on the rower and treadmill because my Apple Watch does not record most of the training as exercise. I think this is because we don’t move around a lot. I only did about ten minutes but boy! I am paying for it now. I’m so sore that I can barely move. I think this is a great afternoon to sit and watch Tennessee play in March Madness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...