Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I was a bad, bad, bad, bad girl yesterday. Hoping there are some Abbott and Costello fans who get that reference. Lol

In my defense, I had a colonoscopy yesterday morning and a thirty-six hour fast prior to that and I only ate two meals yesterday. But....those two meals, yikes!  A breakfast that included the southern staples, biscuit, gravy and fried apples and for dinner, a Chili’s burger....nuff said.  That burger alone had more calories than I usually eat in a day. Did I mention the thirty-six hour fast?


As Scarlett O’Hara said, “Tomorrow is another day.” And I’m back on the straight and narrow...or at least the not so wide and not so curvy road...today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...