Friday, March 8, 2019

Day 66

Weight: 176.4

Yesterday was my first day of intermittent fasting. Sixteen hours between my last meal on Wednesday and my first meal on Thursday. I did okay but it threw off my eating schedule. I had a big breakfast but wasn’t hungry and missed a convenient time for lunch. Then it was time to go to the gym and workout with Josh. I started off strong but then suddenly felt like I was going to either pass out or throw up. Thankfully, my body couldn’t decide so I did neither but I missed the finish line on another session. Josh suggested I skip the fasting on days I train. 


The fasting did work to kick off the weight loss again. I was down nearly acpoind and a half this morning. Yay! Today, I just did twelve hours which will put my lunch at s normal time. Now, to find foods that will give me the strength and energy to power through that workout. 


I promise, I will try and give you those brain diet guidelines later today. It’s basically, eating clean and a diet that consists of lots of healthy vegetables, lean protein, low fat and no sugar. The author says this formula works better for women in the long run and the weight stays off better than high fat/low carb diets. There are also several nutrients in pill form that she suggests taking. I will give a full list if them later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...