Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Unexpected Blessings

I’m sitting outside a business where I’ve delivered an older friend for an appointment. I’ve been sitting outside their door for over an hour now and expecting the police to show up any minute to ask me to move my vehicle out of the fire lane. I’m not upset because I’m using this time to start reading a new book, The Creative Blueprint. This book lays out a plan to turn on your creativity and to thrive, not just live. I’m finding the first chapter very interesting and it’s allowing me to turn an unexpected down time into a productive experience. That’s my gratitude for today. That and the equally as unexpected sunshine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...