Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Incentive

During my workout yesterday, my trainer had me doing squats while holding bell weights on my forearms. When I finished the last set, I asked him how much they weighed. He answered, 17 pounds each. I said, I was carrying that much weight all of the time before I lost thirty-five pounds. No wonder I felt exhausted all of the time and getting up from sitting in the floor as well as other normal daily activities always involved much effort and was often an ordeal. I still want to lose that much again. Imagine how good I will feel and how much more I will be able to do and accomplish then. That is the incentive that keeps me pushing on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...