Sunday, December 2, 2018

Enduring Stress

Day 181 and Day 40 on Keto


It’s been three weeks since I officially checked in. I’ve told the reasons for that in previous posts. I’ve had a lot of changes and adjustments. I’ve altered my schedule and not exercised, not kept track of my diet (although I have tried to maintain the dietary restrictions on carbs) and I’ve spent a large amount of time sitting and cuddling a cat recovering from surgery. There have been stressors that led to diet temptations but I was strong and resisted. Still the lack of of exercise and dietary discipline left me with only a 4.5 loss in the last three weeks but I am happy with those lost pounds. My life will soon return to a normal routine and exercise will be added again along with the diet diary monitoring my food intake. But this very out of the ordinary three weeks has shown me that I can stick to the diet and continue to lose weight even if my life is turned upside down. So, I’m giving myself two enthusiastic thumbs up for keeping on keeping on when the going got tough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...