Friday, December 21, 2018

All Hail the Land of Sande!

One day away from two months on the Keto diet and I’ve lost 21 pounds. Yay! It is already effecting my life, my confidence and my enthusiasm. That last is probably is the most significant because I’m finally making progress on the house and my life, in general, has improved. I’m starting to look forward to each day instead of dreading them. I use to wake thinking of all the things I needed to be working on and already being aware that I’d feel even more like an overwhelmed failure by the end of the day. Most days, I wouldn’t even try. Now, I wake thinking of what I will get done by the end of the day and how good that accomplishment will make me feel. So, it isn’t just about losing weight so my clothes will fit better. It’s losing weight so that I’m more comfortable in my own life. I feel like my life has been stolen from me over the last twenty years but now, I’m standing up and reclaiming it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...