Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Day 155, Day 14 on Keto and MY BIRTHDAY!


Gray and gloomy here today but we were lucky and missed the worst of last night’s storms. Still, all of the weather warnings and the dog barking at the thunder kept me awake most of the night. I’m trying to motivate myself to move this morning. I don’t feel like exercising and my weight is up two pounds (although still two pounds under that awful weight I never want to see again.) I am grateful for another year of life and good health and that I am making great progress at getting healthier and living my full life once again. I feel stronger now, both physically and emotionally, than I have in a long while and I just turned 63. I have every reason to celebrate yet I’m feeling low today, which probably has more to do with the weather than the date. So, I’m going to push myself out the door. Doing something is always better than doing nothing. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...