Friday, November 2, 2018

Day 151 & Day 10 on Keto

It is easy to get discouraged when your fast weight loss slows down and actually leaps back up a couple of pounds but the good news is, it has slowly dropped back to where it was on Monday. The even better news, I’ve lost (insert drum roll) four inches since Monday!!!! I have been going through some of that infamous Keto flu. The worst symptom is having rapidly dropping energy. That has been a bit astounding not only for how quickly it comes on but also for how extreme it is. I think it is an electrolyte issue because I’ve been “fixing” it with high sodium foods like pickles, olives and jerky. 

Today, I’m feeling much better and even did 30 minutes of exercise this morning (Latin dance which I find extremely fun.) so, all is going well and my body is adjusting and getting on board with this crazy, flip the food pyramid upside-down, diet that actually delivers on weight loss and energy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...