Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Day 148 & Day 7 on Keto

Today, I think I had a bit of the Keto flu everyone keeps telling me about. It wasn’t severe but I did get irritable, achy, light headed and queasy. Nothing I can’t handle especially when I’m making such great progress and I’m not just talking about the weight loss although that is pretty great. No, I’ve felt an emotional and mental shift that’s difficult to put into words. I feel enthusiastic about life for the first time in many years. Simple things bring me joy and I’m interested in actually being a participant in life. I’m through being an observer. 


I made a big mistake today thinking I’d ordered some fitness DVDs and finding out it I would have to pay more for the videos and then it got worse because I couldn’t even access the videos online! I will get that charge canceled tomorrow but today, I started checking out the many fitness dance videos on Amazon Prime. I was amazed not only by the number but the variety that will allow me to start with beginner routines and build up to more strenuous workouts. That dark cloud really did end up having a silver lining. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...