Monday, October 29, 2018

Day 146 & Day 5 on Keto

I was a little bit disappointed this morning when I stepped on the scale. I know, I know, I'm not supposed to weigh every day but after the success I've had the past few days, I anticipated the same this morning. In fact, I thought I would break through a long standing plateau. I didn't. I actually gained weight. I know this was most likely caused by the many pickles I ate yesterday. I think, when my friend told me that pickles and pickle  juice would help quench my hunger, she didn't mean for me to consume half the jar. It was a large jar, too! I went to the grocery store yesterday and restocked my cupboard. Only five days in, I found the grocery store and its many tempting offerings challenging. I did find a lot of new foods to try so I hopefully will not be hungry today. And tomorrow, I think I'll see a more encouraging number on that scale. Maybe it will show the number I'd hoped for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...