Friday, October 26, 2018

Day 144 & Day 3 of Keto


So, I felt sick most of yesterday. I was blaming it on the Keto flu(carb withdrawal symptoms) but my ever wise husband pointed out last night that it most likely was caused by the antibiotics I’m taking. He asked if I’d read the pamphlet that came with the pills and of course I hadn’t. He told me that the pharmacist told him they would make me nauseous, no if’s, ands or but’s. I’d imagine they are both right since I woke up at 3am feeling great and full of energy. I made a cheesy cauliflower and pepper casserole for Steve’s lunch and also as a side with our bacon and eggs breakfast. I washed some dishes and fixed our breakfast. I made myself bulletproof coffee (butter added) and sat down to eat breakfast but first, I took my antibiotics since it was 4am and I was 30 minutes late. Now an hour and a half later, I’m feeling queasy again. So, I have five more days on the antibiotics and still have the Keto flu to look forward to??? Oh, happy days. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...