Thursday, October 25, 2018

New Keto App

Day 143 and day 2 of the Keto diet:

Not sure how I feel this morning. I know I hate having to eat at 3:30AM but that is because of  the antibiotics I’m on not the diet. Day two of the diet means I’m still struggling to find my way. I started out trying to use My Fitness Pal to track my carbs/protein/fat grams. It is an amazing app but just not made for this diet. This morning, I found an app that is specifically for the Keto diet. It determines your needs by your gender, age, height and weight. You then can enter specific foods and it calculates your daily totals for you. I think it is going to make this much easier. Now, I’m off to prepare my avocado-egg bake for breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...