Monday, October 15, 2018

Day 141...I’m Back!

Day 141...I’m back!


Yes, I’m still working on those habits but my drive and desire are back. Yesterday, Steve and I scouted out hiking trails to restart our hiking group. We walked, we climbed, I occasionally crawled, lol (on very steep slopes). We ended up exhausted and sore but we had a blast. Today, I plan to grocery shop for healthy food and some supplies that will help me get back to working with and riding my horses. Tomorrow, I hope to start hiking with Bodie Monday through Thursday at a local park. I’ve considered doing that for a long time but kept telling myself that I did not have the time. I finally realized that I wasn’t making any better use of all that time. In fact, I often felt so badly that I wasn’t sleeping and I was doing very little anyway.  Today, I’m a bit sore but feel great and full of energy and drive.  Finally, a day that truly has potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...