Friday, October 26, 2018

Cheesy Riced Cauliflower Casserole

This cheesy riced cauliflower casserole might not be a pretty dish but it is delicious. My husband loves it and says he thinks he could eat it every day. It’s simple to make, riced cauliflower (I’ve used both fresh and frozen with no difference in taste. 2 bags of Birdseye steamed in microwave.) Oil a casserole with olive oil spray. Add cauliflower, one large sweet pepper chopped, half a package of Kraft Creamy Melt Mexican Blend, half an eight ounce package of cream cheese cut into chunks into casserole and mix. Put in 400 degree oven and bake until top starts to brown at edges. Stir after a few minutes to blend cheese. Makes 5 large 1 cup servings. 

Calories: 230

Fat: 18.6 grams 

Protein: 8.5 grams

Carbs: 9 grams




No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...