Saturday, September 1, 2018

Day 116

Last Monday, I went to Costco to pick up supplies for hay cooking. I also picked up a couple of those large flats of bottled water. Usually, the person handing out free individual waters will help lift the heavy containers into the cart but this girl didn’t even offer me a free water. She was actually intent on filing her nails and getting paid to do that! I tell you all this because stubborn as I am, I lifted the water myself and hurt my back in the process. That is why I haven’t exercised or done much else since Monday. I keep having muscle spasms and the pain and weakness extend down my right leg. As I type, I’m lying here trying to get some relief. It’s so frustrating because I was doing so well with the exercise. I also had so many plans for the last few days and I’ve accomplished little of it. Is it wrong to feel like pinching off that girl’s head or psycho to imagine pulling out those nails? Joking there but I have considered reporting her for not doing her job 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...