Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Day 111

It's kind of a sad day for me. Miss Velma "graduated" me from our health coaching. If I'd known that my recent successes would lead to ending our relationship, I wouldn't have been so eager to tell her that I was keeping my food diary again, I'd exercised every day in the last week and I lost five and a half pounds. I was so proud of myself especially for being consistent with my exercise. Velma was proud of me, too but sadly, she told me that she thought I had this from now on. She did agree to call back in a month to check on me but I am still going to miss her. She gave me great advice and even better encouragement. It also helped having someone I felt accountable to. And I really liked Miss Velma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...