Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Day 62

ask you all to bear with me and be patient. I know I have to be patient with myself right now. Antibiotics have never bothered me until now. It might be because these are the third antibiotics I’ve taken this year but this time around, they are battling my digestive track and winning. With that exception, I am feeling better and hoping, once I finish out this last week on the pills, that I’ll be back on track. But, for now, I’m finding it difficult to maintain a weight loss diet. I’m still trying to keep it as healthy as possible but find I’m eating far more than I should. It’s like when I had ulcers and would constantly feed the beast to keep it from roaring. That’s when I started putting on weight. It’s easy to see our mistakes in retrospect and difficult not to repeat the same ones when the same need arises again. So I’m eating too much, too often and I’m also doing something I’ve never done and eating at night after I’ve failed to fall asleep. My sleep cycle is also a mess and I never feel like exercising. So, I could conclude that I’m failing miserably or I could take health advocate Velma’s advice, be kind to myself, be forgiving and realize things will change in five more days. In the mean time, Steve picked up more yogurt for me last night. Maybe, I can get my tummy flora blooming again. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...