Monday, June 11, 2018

Day 39

I feel better today than I have in three weeks! I spent some time with the horses this morning. I brushed each of them and they seemed to enjoy it. Still having problems getting the extreme tangles out of Riley's and Danny's tails but little by little. It makes me feel so good to spend time with them though. It's good for both them and me.

I'm still cleaning out closets and moving in and straightening in the pantry. This is going to take longer than I thought but then, don't most things? I really think this entire week might be devoted to just cleaning out and storing elsewhere, giving away or throwing away stuff in preparation for starting the painting and repairs on the rest of this house. BUT the good news is, I have started and I am making progress and that is good for my spirit. The more I do, the more I want to do and the more energy I seem to have to do it. I've known for a long time that the blockade keeping me from accomplishing my goals was more mental and emotional than anything else. I hold onto the past too tightly and that keeps me from moving forward. I hope now that I'm breaking some of those ties and unraveling others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...