Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Days 13, & 14

Days  13 & 14!

I have been so bad. Monday, I was still recovering from Sunday’s trip. Honestly, that’s probably the most walking and certainly the longest time spent in the sun in a long time. I was so achy and tired. Guess I’m no longer a youngster. 

Yesterday, was a lot of running with errands and I visited my Paula for a haircut. Love her and I look forward to these monthly visits. We laugh a lot.

Today, well I can’t really say what went wrong today but I have accomplished zip. 

Tomorrow should be more productive because I’m running errands for Steve. We’re hoping to get our garden out soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...