Thursday, May 10, 2018

Day 08

Well, not every day can be super productive but I did have fun. Spent the morning with my horses and at noon, my friend and neighbor invited me to come and drive her mini horse, Charlie. I’ve always wanted to do this. I’ve watched friends do it many times but was reluctant to ask if I could give it a try. I guess I was afraid they really wouldn’t want me to but would not want to say no. Ginny was so sweet to offer me this opportunity and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Now, I’m wanting to have one of my horses trained to drive. It was so much fun!!! Sorry, no photos. The girls, Clara and Colleen offered but I didn’t feel I was photo worthy. There were lots of photos taken of the little girl who was also driving for the first time. She did an amazing job! She’s a future horse woman in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...