Thursday, September 19, 2019

Just noticed my long lapse between posts. I have plenty of excuses but they are all in the rear view now. I just promise to do better but also a brief explanation is needed for the post below which is my first in awhile. I’ve been struggling with both my fitness and weight loss over the past few months since my last post. Most of that was because of injuries but I also just couldn’t seem to stay on track with my diet. So, Josh has been asking me about goals and I didn’t really know what I wanted beyond wearing a smaller size jeans. Then I had a lightbulb moment when I saw a friend had hiked Mt LeConte on her 73 birthday. That hike has been on my bucket list for a long time. I’ve decided to try and do it on my birthday on November 6. Yes, I do realize that is only a month and half away but Josh, my trainer, is sure I can do it. I’m not so convinced but I do plan to give it my best try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...