Friday, April 12, 2019

This has not been a great day because I’ve been up since 2:30 AM. Oh, I tried to sleep. Most of my day consisted of trying to sleep but I did make my workout with Josh. That went well, or, at least, I lived through it. I was able to tell him that I measured today and I’ve lost two inches off my waist since my evaluation in March. I’ve been doing the intermittent fasting that Jay suggested. It’s gone pretty well but I still haven’t made the seventeen hours he suggested. That’s mainly because I’ve had places to go before I hit that mark and I haven’t wanted to drive on an empty stomach. I’m afraid of my blood sugar levels dropping which has caused me to pass out in the past. I have made 15 hours two days and 13 today and I’ve lost 2 pounds! I know, way to bury the lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

November 27, 2021 Medical friends, a question. I know I’m an impatient patient but where should I be 18 days post surgery? I’ve done more t...